Sorry, ad agency, desperately trying to connect with hipster crowd. "Meat Sticks," is a disgusting phrase. Your repetitive use of the word does not help, nor does a gratuitous appearance of a goat. And then using the phrase "goat sticks," on top of it, no less.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 16 hours 46 min ago
- What about the the abused 2 days 19 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 3 days 23 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 3 days 23 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 13 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 15 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 4 days 18 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 4 days 21 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 1 hour ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 2 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 6 days 2 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 6 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.