Elvis isn't dead. He's death. And he's back to save us all from bad music. This promo reminds me of the kind of promos MTV in America used to run. You know...before they stopped playing music.
Agency: Loducca, Sao Paulo Advertiser: MTV Brasil Title: Elvis Death Copywriters: Alex Adati, Marcelo Rosa, Patrick Matzenbacher Art Directors: Alexandre Amaral, Gregory Kickow Creative Directors: Guga Ketzer, Cássio Moron, Fabio Saboya, Sergio Mugnaini Agency Producers: Ana Luisa Andre, Karina Vadasz Accounts: Fernão Cosi, Fabiane Veiga, Tatiana Moliterno, Renato Nose, Gabriela Ruffo Director: André Godói Editor: Marcelo Junqueira Production Co: Prodigo Films Audio Production Co: Big Foote, New York Sound Design/Arrangement: Matt Hauser, Gabriel Soster Post Production: Prodigo Films/Jonathan Post Animation: Prodigo Films/Jonathan Post Other Credits: Francesco Civita (Executive Producer) Client: Wagner Gorab, Ana Penteado, Eduardo Zanelli
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 hours 9 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 6 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 9 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 13 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 16 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 35 min ago
- Emasing! 2 days 4 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 5 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 11 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 18 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 8 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.