MTV and Brazilian agency Loducca is tired of hearing about all the excuses out there to not use condoms. This is a very silly campaign that sums it up nicely: #Useitdick.
Client: MTV Advertising Agency – Loducca Creative Director - Guga Ketzer/Cássio Moron/Fábio Saboya/Sérgio Mugnaini Copywriter - Thiago Bocatto Art Director - Maria Eduarda Di Pietro Agency Producer - Ana Luisa Andre/Claudia Stancev Account Supervisor - Fernão Cosi/Fabiane Veiga Advertiser's Supervisor - Wagner Gorab/ Ana Penteado/ Eduardo Zanelli Account Manager - Flávia Godoy Planner - Ken Fujioka/Daniel De Tomazo Producer - Larissa Luisi Director - Del D.O.P - Rafael Levy Editing Company - Conspiração Digital Post Production - Ricardo Souza Other Credits Cristina Lopes (Executive Director)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There are now only 224,018 45 min 16 sec ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 hour 7 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 10 hours 15 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 14 hours 56 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 14 hours 57 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 22 hours 34 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 2 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 6 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 6 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 7 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 10 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 11 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.