Hotels.com have found a way to (attempt to) cut through the clutter on Facebook. In “Interpreter” the brand mascot Captain Obvious is using subtitles and an interpreter using American Sign Language, so that the video which will autoplay muted, still works.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I found an interesting topic 2 hours 23 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 5 hours 15 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 11 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 16 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 4 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 7 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 8 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 8 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 8 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 12 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 12 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 13 hours ago