It's sleeker, sexier and more sophisticated than ever. The symbioses between pop artists new releases and car models trying to revamp their image... Lady Gaga was shopping around "Applause" to anyone who wanted it, because we all know that the commercial break is the new Billboard, and her famous name is the new youtube clickbait. Don't expect the combination to make any sense.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 14 hours 49 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 14 hours 54 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 15 hours 57 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 51 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 3 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 19 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 1 hour ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 7 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 21 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 22 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.