There are more than 2-million orphaned children in South Africa. This campaign reminds South Africans that every child deserves a second chance at a decent home.
Agency: Old Shanghai Firecracker Factory Agency Creative Director: David Taylor Copywriter: Inge Blignaut/ Alison McCrae TV Producer: Leigh-Ann Harris Art Director: Siya van Rooyen Production House: Frieze Films Director: Marc Rowlston Producer: Liz Dahl Production Manager: Kelleigh Wessels Casting Director: Marina Van Tonder Lighting: Panalux Lenses and Camera: Panavision Transcoding: Pulp Films Edit Suite and Editor: Marc Rowlston Grade & Online: Ministry of Illusion Music Composition: Injozi (Nick Argyros) Audio and Final Mix: Kwajimojo (Jo Darling) Financial Contribution: Del
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 2 hours 1 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 5 hours 11 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 13 hours 5 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 13 hours 18 min ago
- I like the animation. The 9 hours 11 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 13 hours 44 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 13 hours 46 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 14 hours 26 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 15 hours 10 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 19 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 19 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 4 hours ago