There are more than 2-million orphaned children in South Africa. This campaign reminds South Africans that every child deserves a second chance at a decent home.
Agency: Old Shanghai Firecracker Factory Agency Creative Director: David Taylor Copywriter: Inge Blignaut/ Alison McCrae TV Producer: Leigh-Ann Harris Art Director: Siya van Rooyen Production House: Frieze Films Director: Marc Rowlston Producer: Liz Dahl Production Manager: Kelleigh Wessels Casting Director: Marina Van Tonder Lighting: Panalux Lenses and Camera: Panavision Transcoding: Pulp Films Edit Suite and Editor: Marc Rowlston Grade & Online: Ministry of Illusion Music Composition: Injozi (Nick Argyros) Audio and Final Mix: Kwajimojo (Jo Darling) Financial Contribution: Del
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 18 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 23 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 23 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 13 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 14 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 18 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 21 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 1 hour ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 1 hour ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 1 hour ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 6 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.