There are more than 2-million orphaned children in South Africa. This campaign reminds South Africans that every child deserves a second chance at a decent home.
Agency: Old Shanghai Firecracker Factory Agency Creative Director: David Taylor Copywriter: Inge Blignaut/ Alison McCrae TV Producer: Leigh-Ann Harris Art Director: Siya van Rooyen Production House: Frieze Films Director: Marc Rowlston Producer: Liz Dahl Production Manager: Kelleigh Wessels Casting Director: Marina Van Tonder Lighting: Panalux Lenses and Camera: Panavision Transcoding: Pulp Films Edit Suite and Editor: Marc Rowlston Grade & Online: Ministry of Illusion Music Composition: Injozi (Nick Argyros) Audio and Final Mix: Kwajimojo (Jo Darling) Financial Contribution: Del
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 hour 43 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 3 hours 46 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 5 hours 14 min ago
- you legend!! have been 5 hours 19 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 23 hours 16 min ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 2 hours ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 2 hours ago
- jjjj 1 day 2 hours ago
- Horrible campaign......the 1 day 22 hours ago
- he he he he, when even 2 days 2 hours ago
- Definite eyerolling. :) 2 days 6 hours ago
- ;) 2 days 7 hours ago