There are more than 2-million orphaned children in South Africa. This campaign reminds South Africans that every child deserves a second chance at a decent home.
Agency: Old Shanghai Firecracker Factory Agency Creative Director: David Taylor Copywriter: Inge Blignaut/ Alison McCrae TV Producer: Leigh-Ann Harris Art Director: Siya van Rooyen Production House: Frieze Films Director: Marc Rowlston Producer: Liz Dahl Production Manager: Kelleigh Wessels Casting Director: Marina Van Tonder Lighting: Panalux Lenses and Camera: Panavision Transcoding: Pulp Films Edit Suite and Editor: Marc Rowlston Grade & Online: Ministry of Illusion Music Composition: Injozi (Nick Argyros) Audio and Final Mix: Kwajimojo (Jo Darling) Financial Contribution: Del
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 1 hour 18 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 2 hours 47 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 3 hours 57 min ago
- They should have made it 13 hours 41 min ago
- They should have rushed 15 hours 16 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 20 hours 31 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 13 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 13 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 14 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 15 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 3 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 8 hours ago