Dedicated to Russell Westbrook's series winning shot. The world is watching. Which shouldn't be confused with 180's adidas spot for Derrick Rose where Chicago's Watching although it's more or less the exact same execution.
AGENCY: Goodby Silverstein & Partners Executive Creative Director: Jeff Goodby Creative Director: Nick Klinkert Creative Director: Adam Reeves Copywriter: Nick Morrissey Art Director: Tim Green Producer: Benton Roman Executive Producer: Tod Puckett Director of Broadcast Production: Cindy Fluitt Account Director: Jason Bedecarre Account Manager: Janice McManemy Account Manager: Heather Morba Senior Business Affairs Manager: Julie Petruzzo PRODUCTION COMPANY: Biscuit Filmworks Director: Christopher Riggert Managing Director: Shawn Lacy Executive Producer: Holly Vega Head of Production: Rachel Glaub Line Producer: Rick Jarjoura Director of Photography: Tim Hudson Production Designer: Seba Serra EDITORIAL: Spot Welders Editor: Brad Waskewich Assistant Editor: Kai Yu Executive Producer: Joanne Ferraro Producer: Ellen Lavery VISUAL EFFECTS: Method VFX Supervisor: Ben Walsh Executive Producer: Stephanie Gilgar Producer: Pip Malone Co-ordinator: Zack Whitley Lead Flame: Matt Trivan Flame: Mike Plescia Paint: Pam Gonzales Roto: Scott Crafford, Daniel Linger MIX: Lime Sound Engineer: Rohan Young Executive Producer: Jessica Locke MUSIC: Human
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 18 hours 26 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 20 hours 49 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 1 hour ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 4 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 12 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 15 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 16 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 22 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 6 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 19 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.