Think of the NCAA as a spirit squad. Which is not to be confused with a spirit animal.
Client: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Agency: Leo Burnett Detroit Executive Creative Director: Steve Chavez Creative Director/Art Director: Bob Veasey Creative Director/Writer: Glen Hilzinger Executive Producer: Erik Zaar Production Company: Recommended Media Director: Chris Woods Executive Producer: Phillip Detchmendy Founder CEO: Stephen Dickstein Editorial: Tom Scherma. Cosmo Street Visual Effects: Company 3 New York Sound Design: Elias
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 14 hours 13 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 14 hours 47 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 23 hours 32 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 3 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 14 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 19 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 22 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 21 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 54 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 1 hour ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 23 hours ago