Think of the NCAA as a spirit squad. Which is not to be confused with a spirit animal.
Client: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Agency: Leo Burnett Detroit Executive Creative Director: Steve Chavez Creative Director/Art Director: Bob Veasey Creative Director/Writer: Glen Hilzinger Executive Producer: Erik Zaar Production Company: Recommended Media Director: Chris Woods Executive Producer: Phillip Detchmendy Founder CEO: Stephen Dickstein Editorial: Tom Scherma. Cosmo Street Visual Effects: Company 3 New York Sound Design: Elias
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There are now only 224,018 8 hours 11 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 8 hours 33 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 17 hours 41 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 22 hours 22 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 22 hours 23 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 6 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 9 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 14 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 14 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 14 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 18 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 18 hours ago