Our workers are better than their workers at eating playing basketball and making running shoes. Nice show of patriotism, but basketball was invented by a Canadian.
Client: New Balance Agency: Arnold Chief Creative Officer: Pete Favat Creative Directors: Mike Howard and Luke Perkins Art Director: Rachel Wolak Copywriter: Melanie Simonich Producer: Jaime Guild Assistant Producer: Claire Townsend Business Affairs: Anne Joynt Planners: Karin Wood and Angus McCoubrey Marketing Producers: Todd Sperry, Maggie Smith, Jessica Gaucher Production Company: Element Productions Production Company Executive Producer: Mark Hankey, Kristen Kearns Production Company Line Producer: Mike Bowes Director: Marc Colucci Cinematographer: Carlos Bermudez Editorial Company: Element Productions Editor: Kat Baker Colorist: Chris Santo Sound Engineer: Mike Letourneau Music: Stock Music from License Lab
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Lots of people think it's 14 sec ago
- With any luck, some agent who 47 min 59 sec ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 1 hour 57 min ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 5 hours 41 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 6 hours 1 min ago
- real person 23 hours 1 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 12 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 13 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 14 hours ago
- They should have made it 2 days 30 min ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 2 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.