Hella awkward funny spot for the New York Lottery with a cameo from that guy from that show whose name I can't be arsed to look up.
Client: NY Lotto Agency: DDB NY Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin Group Creative Director: Mike Sullivan Group Creative Director: Rich Sharp Copywriter: Oscar Muller/Daniel Paredes Art Director: Michael Kushner Head of Production: Ed Zazzera Executive Producer: Walter Brindak Business Manager: Kelly McCann Group Account Director: Leo Mamorsky Management Supervisor: Kelly Gorsky Account Supervisor: Heather Olson Account Executive: Kemi Adewumi Account Executive: Tarina Hesaltine Director: Harold Einstein, Station Films Executive Producer: Eric Liney, Station Films Editor: Chuck Willis, Cutting Room Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin, Cutting Room
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 18 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 18 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 18 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 18 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 20 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 8 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 14 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 14 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 20 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 10 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 16 hours ago
- :( 3 days 17 hours ago