Hella awkward funny spot for the New York Lottery with a cameo from that guy from that show whose name I can't be arsed to look up.
Client: NY Lotto Agency: DDB NY Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin Group Creative Director: Mike Sullivan Group Creative Director: Rich Sharp Copywriter: Oscar Muller/Daniel Paredes Art Director: Michael Kushner Head of Production: Ed Zazzera Executive Producer: Walter Brindak Business Manager: Kelly McCann Group Account Director: Leo Mamorsky Management Supervisor: Kelly Gorsky Account Supervisor: Heather Olson Account Executive: Kemi Adewumi Account Executive: Tarina Hesaltine Director: Harold Einstein, Station Films Executive Producer: Eric Liney, Station Films Editor: Chuck Willis, Cutting Room Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin, Cutting Room
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actually, I know who I won't 2 hours 19 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 11 hours 58 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 21 hours 52 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 1 hour ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 4 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 5 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 12 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 15 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 22 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 5 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 5 days 1 hour ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.