Hella awkward funny spot for the New York Lottery with a cameo from that guy from that show whose name I can't be arsed to look up.
Client: NY Lotto Agency: DDB NY Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin Group Creative Director: Mike Sullivan Group Creative Director: Rich Sharp Copywriter: Oscar Muller/Daniel Paredes Art Director: Michael Kushner Head of Production: Ed Zazzera Executive Producer: Walter Brindak Business Manager: Kelly McCann Group Account Director: Leo Mamorsky Management Supervisor: Kelly Gorsky Account Supervisor: Heather Olson Account Executive: Kemi Adewumi Account Executive: Tarina Hesaltine Director: Harold Einstein, Station Films Executive Producer: Eric Liney, Station Films Editor: Chuck Willis, Cutting Room Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin, Cutting Room
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- how do i print name in blank 2 hours 27 min ago
- how do i get to the site 2 hours 28 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 10 hours 41 min ago
- The more I look at this the 21 hours 1 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 22 hours 36 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 22 hours 38 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 2 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 12 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 16 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 20 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 3 days 9 hours ago