Hella awkward funny spot for the New York Lottery with a cameo from that guy from that show whose name I can't be arsed to look up.
Client: NY Lotto Agency: DDB NY Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin Group Creative Director: Mike Sullivan Group Creative Director: Rich Sharp Copywriter: Oscar Muller/Daniel Paredes Art Director: Michael Kushner Head of Production: Ed Zazzera Executive Producer: Walter Brindak Business Manager: Kelly McCann Group Account Director: Leo Mamorsky Management Supervisor: Kelly Gorsky Account Supervisor: Heather Olson Account Executive: Kemi Adewumi Account Executive: Tarina Hesaltine Director: Harold Einstein, Station Films Executive Producer: Eric Liney, Station Films Editor: Chuck Willis, Cutting Room Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin, Cutting Room
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- <a href=http://www 44 min 10 sec ago
- <a href=http://www 44 min 36 sec ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 4 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 7 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 10 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 14 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 17 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 17 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 1 hour ago
- Emasing! 4 days 5 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 6 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 12 hours ago