Continuing the tres weird that Fred&Farid Paris started for Orangina back in 2007 with their naughty dancing furries, which they continued with the even weirder blood orange, and then the cheating hard working furry lady O, and the even stranger Bimbo serial plaquer... Fred and Farid China are now upping the ante with evil pigeons & statistics. The loud obnoxious rude lady on the phone getting some karmic justice does remind me a tad of the spoiled girl in the ugly part of town for Cheetos in the 2009 super bowl commercials, except she's flanked by some sort of lady furry goat creature instead of Chester. At this point it seems the furries are only bit-players in the campaign they started.
Client: Orangina Agency: Fred & Farid, Paris and Shanghai Creative Directors: Fred & Farid Copywriters: Fred & Farid, Gian Carlo Lanfranco, Rolando Cordova Art Directors: Rolando Cordova, Gian Carlo Lanfranco Brand Supervisors: Hugues Pietrini, Stan de Parcevaux, Florence Burtin Agency Supervisors: Mehdi Benali, Hélène Camus, Olivia Courbon TV Producer: Karim Naceur Post-Producer: Elise Dutartre Production Company: The Glue Society Director: Gary Freedman
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 hour 1 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 2 hours 5 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 4 hours 47 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 15 hours 51 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 20 hours 59 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 23 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 23 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 2 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 2 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 3 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 1 hour ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.