Continuing the tres weird that Fred&Farid Paris started for Orangina back in 2007 with their naughty dancing furries, which they continued with the even weirder blood orange, and then the cheating hard working furry lady O, and the even stranger Bimbo serial plaquer... Fred and Farid China are now upping the ante with evil pigeons & statistics. The loud obnoxious rude lady on the phone getting some karmic justice does remind me a tad of the spoiled girl in the ugly part of town for Cheetos in the 2009 super bowl commercials, except she's flanked by some sort of lady furry goat creature instead of Chester. At this point it seems the furries are only bit-players in the campaign they started.
Client: Orangina Agency: Fred & Farid, Paris and Shanghai Creative Directors: Fred & Farid Copywriters: Fred & Farid, Gian Carlo Lanfranco, Rolando Cordova Art Directors: Rolando Cordova, Gian Carlo Lanfranco Brand Supervisors: Hugues Pietrini, Stan de Parcevaux, Florence Burtin Agency Supervisors: Mehdi Benali, Hélène Camus, Olivia Courbon TV Producer: Karim Naceur Post-Producer: Elise Dutartre Production Company: The Glue Society Director: Gary Freedman
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Lovely! 28 min 42 sec ago
- Lots of people think it's 38 min 3 sec ago
- With any luck, some agent who 1 hour 25 min ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 2 hours 35 min ago
- Who are the lead actors? They 6 hours 18 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 6 hours 38 min ago
- real person 23 hours 39 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 12 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 14 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 15 hours ago
- They should have made it 2 days 1 hour ago
- They should have rushed 2 days 2 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.