Continuing the tres weird that Fred&Farid Paris started for Orangina back in 2007 with their naughty dancing furries, which they continued with the even weirder blood orange, and then the cheating hard working furry lady O, and the even stranger Bimbo serial plaquer... Fred and Farid China are now upping the ante with evil pigeons & statistics. The loud obnoxious rude lady on the phone getting some karmic justice does remind me a tad of the spoiled girl in the ugly part of town for Cheetos in the 2009 super bowl commercials, except she's flanked by some sort of lady furry goat creature instead of Chester. At this point it seems the furries are only bit-players in the campaign they started.
Client: Orangina Agency: Fred & Farid, Paris and Shanghai Creative Directors: Fred & Farid Copywriters: Fred & Farid, Gian Carlo Lanfranco, Rolando Cordova Art Directors: Rolando Cordova, Gian Carlo Lanfranco Brand Supervisors: Hugues Pietrini, Stan de Parcevaux, Florence Burtin Agency Supervisors: Mehdi Benali, Hélène Camus, Olivia Courbon TV Producer: Karim Naceur Post-Producer: Elise Dutartre Production Company: The Glue Society Director: Gary Freedman
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 10 hours 22 min ago
- This is the most irritating 12 hours 35 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 14 hours 5 min ago
- We don't have the talent 15 hours 54 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 15 hours 59 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 1 hour ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 1 hour ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 9 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 19 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 21 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 21 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 2 days 1 hour ago