Beyoncé is working on a new dance routine.. and suddenly sees her past selves in the mirrors. Then she starts dancing with herself (not in the dirty way, get your minds out of the gutter boys!) and voila, new routine. She leaves us with the thought "Celebrate your past, live for now". This sells Beyoncé so well, I'll take two please. Yes, the one with the robot hand and the leather hotpants gal. What, I'm supposed to buy a drink? Sheesh.
Campaign: Beyonce Length: :60 Spot: “Mirrors” Agency: 180 Los Angeles Client: PepsiCo Agency: 180LA Global CEO: Mike Allen Managing Partner, Executive Creative Director: William Gelner Creative Directors: Matthew Woodhams-Roberts, Dave Horton Creatives: Aramis Israel, Julia Tsao Managing Partner, Executive Producer: Peter Cline Senior Producer: Lorraine Kraus Managing Partner, Chairman: Chris Mendola Account Director: Lauren Lombardo Account Manager: Frith Dabkowski Director of Business Affairs: Loretta Zolliecoffer Production Production Co.: Believe Media Director: Jake Nava Executive Producer: Liz Silver, Luke Thornton, Gerard Cantor Line Producer: Benedict Cooper Editorial Editorial Company: Cut + Run Editor: Joel Miller, Sean Stender, Steve Gandolfi, Julia Knight Managing Director: Michelle Burke Executive Producer: Carr Schilling Transfer The Mill Colorist: Adam Scott, Shane Reed Executive Producer: LaRue Anderson Color Producer: Sarah Laborde Special effects/VFX Framestore Creative Director: Aron Hjartarson 2D/Flame Lead: Alex Thomas 3D Lead: Ben West Flame: Ben Cronin, Mark Beardall, Savneet Nagi, Jodi Tyne CG/FX: Dean Grubb, Jon Balcome, Gary LaurieExecutive Producer: Kati Haberstock Producer: Mary Nockles, Bethan Thomas Mix Eleven Sound Mixer: Jeff Payne Music Beyonce, “Grown Woman Sound Design Trinitite Sound designer: Brian Emrich Client Credits President, Global Beverage Group: Brad Jakeman VP Advertising: David Foulds VP Consumer Insights: Deb Benovitz SVP Brand Engagement: Frank Cooper Sr. Marketing Director (Global Consumer Engagement): Ellen Healy Marketing Director: Juliet Armstrong Sr. Director Brand Marketing: Gary So
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Your concern for the 1 hour 2 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 11 hours 51 min ago
- This is the most irritating 14 hours 4 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 15 hours 34 min ago
- We don't have the talent 17 hours 23 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 17 hours 28 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 2 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 2 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 10 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 21 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 22 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 22 hours ago