Escape the city, return to the wild, with a really modern car. Sure, why not?
Client: Chrysler Group LLC Chief Marketing Officer, Chrysler Group LLC: Olivier Francois Head of Advertising, Ram Truck Brand: Marissa Hunter Ram Advertising Specialist: Nicole Pesale Agency: The Richards Group Brand Creative: Rob Baker, Jimmy Bonner, Lori Wittig & Jeff Hodgson Brand Management: Dennis Berchulc, Chris Siminski, & Jaime Roderer Production Company: Lucky Twenty One Director: The Chartrands DP: The Chartrands and Dean Mitchell EP: John Gilliland Post: Lucky Post Editor: Logan Hefflefinger Assist Editor: John Valle Graphics: Seth Olson Sound: Scottie Richardson Finish: Tone Visuals @ Lucky Post Color: Company 3
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So Swedes who want to keep 3 hours 2 min ago
- I'll refer US based grammar 3 hours 10 min ago
- Here's some footage of the 12 hours 4 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 13 hours 57 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 14 hours 54 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 23 hours 41 min ago
- Github need to define 1 day 1 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 1 day 3 hours ago
- Again though, it's the 1 day 3 hours ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'd also like to add one more 3 days 6 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 9 hours ago