This spot reminds me a lot of Hummer's Illumination spot from 2003. The sky lanterns have a lot to do with it. By the way, a lot of countries and states in the U.S. are banning sky lanterns for their environmental impact.
Chief Creative Officer: Steve Red Executive Creative Director: Steve O’Connell Creative Directors: Bryon Lomas, Amanda Abrams Maker: Steve Thompson Art Director: Ari Garber Copywriter: Jonathan Goldstein Social Strategy: Annie Heckenberger, Ryan Olah Developers: Ryan Epp, Joe Russell Account Executive(s): Jess O’Conor, Kristin Filipovits, Leah Fullem Production Company: Red Tettemer + Partners Editing House: Red Alert/RT+P Sound Design: RT+P Sound designer: Steve Thompson Audio Mix: RT+P Mixer: Vic Carreno
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 1 hour 14 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 4 hours 23 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 12 hours 18 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 12 hours 30 min ago
- I like the animation. The 8 hours 24 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 12 hours 56 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 12 hours 59 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 13 hours 39 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 14 hours 22 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 18 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 19 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 3 hours ago