Okay now I'm confused. I know this campaign has a lot to do with celebrating the summer solstice, but REYKA is an Icelandic Vodka. So they're building Stonehenge...why, exactly?
Chief Creative Officer: Steve Red Executive Creative Director: Steve O’Connell Creative Directors: Bryon Lomas, Amanda Abrams Maker: Steve Thompson Art Director: Ari Garber Copywriter: Jonathan Goldstein Social Strategy: Annie Heckenberger, Ryan Olah Developers: Ryan Epp, Joe Russell Account Executive(s): Jess O’Conor, Kristin Filipovits, Leah Fullem Production Company: Red Tettemer + Partners Editing House: Red Alert/RT+P Sound Design: RT+P Sound designer: Steve Thompson Audio Mix: RT+P Mixer: Vic Carreno
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "Who knew there was this much 49 min 53 sec ago
- Emasing! 4 hours 19 min ago
- Love these. 5 hours 19 min ago
- HA! Cute. 11 hours 27 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 19 hours 2 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 8 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 8 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 3 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 8 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 8 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 11 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 8 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.