Man, I wish I lived in a world where every time I made a salmon for dinner it talked to me. The lady woman would probably be a bit freaked about it, though. Also, holy sound design.
Agency & Production Company: MUH·TAY·ZIK | HOF·FER Executive Creative Director: John Matejczyk Creative Director/Director: Diko Daghlian Executive Producer: Michelle Spear Senior Copywriter: Josh Bogdan Art Director: John Soto Producer: Michelle Spear, Kelli Bratvold Account Supervisor: Carolina Cruz-Letelier Director of Photography: Eric Noren Art Director: Art Wilinski Prop Stylist: Jonathan Nicholson Food Stylist: Katie Christ Editorial: BARBARY POST Executive Producer: Kristin Jenkins Editor: Matt O’Donnell Assistant Editor: Nick Haynes Colorist: Steve McEuen Smoke Artist: Greg Gilmore Audio: ONE UNION Senior Engineer: Eben Carr [ISDN patch via POP Studios, Santa Monica] Talent ON CAMERA PRINCIPAL: SALMON: Bonnie Sarlette VOICE ACTORS: SALMON: Nathan Lowe, Matt O'Donnell END TAG: Nathan Lowe
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 3 hours 39 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 3 hours 51 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 49 min ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 1 hour ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 1 hour ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 1 hour ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 3 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 15 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 20 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 20 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 2 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 17 hours ago