Vaguely reminiscent of The Ministry of Silly Walks this spot reminds us that our legs want to walk. Especially if the journey is short. Love the strange 70's cinematography here.
Brand / Product:Scottish Government Title:Listen to your legs Advertising Agency:Story Creative Director(s):Guy Vickerstaff Creative Team:Guy Vickerstaff (AD Rebecca McFarland (CW) Account Director:Karen Kneale Film Prod Co:MTP Director:Simon Levene Producer:Ray Allan Executive Producer:Simon Mallinson Dir Of Photography:Ben Moulden Production Designer:Moley Campbell Production Manager:Tom Gentle Post Production:Finish VFX Producer:Justine White Grading:Paul Harrison Editing House:Loaded Dice Editor:Helena Evans Audio Post:Savalas Sound Designer: Brian Lumsden
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 hour 36 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 15 hours 7 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 15 hours 14 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 10 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 15 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 15 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 18 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 14 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 22 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 1 hour ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 19 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 4 days 1 min ago