Vaguely reminiscent of The Ministry of Silly Walks this spot reminds us that our legs want to walk. Especially if the journey is short. Love the strange 70's cinematography here.
Brand / Product:Scottish Government Title:Listen to your legs Advertising Agency:Story Creative Director(s):Guy Vickerstaff Creative Team:Guy Vickerstaff (AD Rebecca McFarland (CW) Account Director:Karen Kneale Film Prod Co:MTP Director:Simon Levene Producer:Ray Allan Executive Producer:Simon Mallinson Dir Of Photography:Ben Moulden Production Designer:Moley Campbell Production Manager:Tom Gentle Post Production:Finish VFX Producer:Justine White Grading:Paul Harrison Editing House:Loaded Dice Editor:Helena Evans Audio Post:Savalas Sound Designer: Brian Lumsden
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 9 hours 50 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 12 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 15 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 2 days 2 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 2 days 3 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 12 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 17 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 17 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 3 days 44 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 3 days 4 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 3 days 8 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 9 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.