Vaguely reminiscent of The Ministry of Silly Walks this spot reminds us that our legs want to walk. Especially if the journey is short. Love the strange 70's cinematography here.
Brand / Product:Scottish Government Title:Listen to your legs Advertising Agency:Story Creative Director(s):Guy Vickerstaff Creative Team:Guy Vickerstaff (AD Rebecca McFarland (CW) Account Director:Karen Kneale Film Prod Co:MTP Director:Simon Levene Producer:Ray Allan Executive Producer:Simon Mallinson Dir Of Photography:Ben Moulden Production Designer:Moley Campbell Production Manager:Tom Gentle Post Production:Finish VFX Producer:Justine White Grading:Paul Harrison Editing House:Loaded Dice Editor:Helena Evans Audio Post:Savalas Sound Designer: Brian Lumsden
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Managing a fleet of cars 22 min 48 sec ago
- Managing a fleet of cars 23 min 40 sec ago
- I found an interesting topic 7 hours 3 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 9 hours 55 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 16 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 21 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 8 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 12 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 12 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 13 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 13 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 17 hours ago