Vaguely reminiscent of The Ministry of Silly Walks this spot reminds us that our legs want to walk. Especially if the journey is short. Love the strange 70's cinematography here.
Brand / Product:Scottish Government Title:Listen to your legs Advertising Agency:Story Creative Director(s):Guy Vickerstaff Creative Team:Guy Vickerstaff (AD Rebecca McFarland (CW) Account Director:Karen Kneale Film Prod Co:MTP Director:Simon Levene Producer:Ray Allan Executive Producer:Simon Mallinson Dir Of Photography:Ben Moulden Production Designer:Moley Campbell Production Manager:Tom Gentle Post Production:Finish VFX Producer:Justine White Grading:Paul Harrison Editing House:Loaded Dice Editor:Helena Evans Audio Post:Savalas Sound Designer: Brian Lumsden
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 hour 54 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 2 hours 23 sec ago
- Point taken, I'll be stricter 2 hours 34 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 3 hours 21 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 11 hours 11 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 14 hours 18 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 17 hours 52 min ago
- So who is going to complain 18 hours 28 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 22 hours 23 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 23 hours 2 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 23 hours 39 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 1 hour ago