As far as I can tell, great service feels like you're being licked by puppies after you've taken laughing gas.
Client: Security Service Federal Credit Union Agency: Greatest Common Factory Agency website: http://gcfactory.com Creative Director: Zach Rener Art Director: John Trahar Copywriter: Zach Rener MANAGING PARTNER, CREATIVE: John Trahar BUSINESS/ACCOUNT SERVICES: Jonathan Silverstein MANAGING PARTNER, PRODUCTION, EP: Karen Jacobs PRODUCTION COMPANY: Primary Elements DIRECTOR: John Trahar EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Sue Crain and Rick Brown LINE PRODUCER: Rick Brown DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Jeff Cutter SET DESIGNER: Mathew Holt EDITORIAL COMPANY & CITY: Greatest Common Factory, Austin, TX EDITOR: Tyler Crelia VISUAL EFFECTS: Brian Buongiorno. Finished on Smoke @ Tone GRAPHICS/LOGO: Black Market Digital Jason Blair on Cinema 4D MUSIC COMPANY & CITY: Singing Serpent COMPOSER: Brandon O’Connell, Chris Fulford Brown, Rafter Roberts, SOUND DESIGN COMPANY & CITY: Everywhere Audio, Austin TX SOUND DESIGNER: Marty Lester
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 hours 3 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 hour 25 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 4 hours 29 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 4 hours 56 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 5 hours 11 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 3 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 6 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 11 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 20 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 20 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 22 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.