MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 12 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 16 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 23 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 9 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 13 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 14 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 20 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 4 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 17 hours ago