MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 15 hours 41 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 16 hours 16 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 1 hour ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 4 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 15 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 20 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 23 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 23 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 2 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 2 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 3 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 1 hour ago