MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The painted porn stars 2 hours 30 min ago
- Yes, there's at least 100 4 hours 12 min ago
- Perhaps you should read this: 4 hours 35 min ago
- Spot translations now in 4 hours 37 min ago
- Tony the Tiger debuted in 4 hours 19 min ago
- Oh yes, you're showing your 9 hours 13 min ago
- Then they used software to 1 day 4 hours ago
- repulsive 1 day 13 hours ago
- The chainsaw one has been 2 days 2 hours ago
- Couple of comments. First, I 2 days 5 hours ago
- Sorry for the repost. No clue 2 days 5 hours ago
- Interesting concept. 2 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.