MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 2 hours 48 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 3 hours 1 min ago
- I like the animation. The 3 hours 17 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 3 hours 27 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 3 hours 29 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 4 hours 9 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 4 hours 52 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 8 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 9 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 18 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 22 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 9 hours ago
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.