MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Has anyone found this song by 3 hours 13 min ago
- There is such a thing? The 17 hours 41 min ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 17 hours 46 min ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 17 hours 43 min ago
- Wow, talk about a total 19 hours 40 min ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 20 hours 18 min ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 1 day 4 hours ago
- LOL – pretty funny. Guys, 1 day 17 hours ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 1 day 17 hours ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 3 days 15 hours ago
- Tack! 3 days 22 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 4 days 4 min ago