MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Managing a fleet of cars 1 hour 48 min ago
- Managing a fleet of cars 1 hour 49 min ago
- I found an interesting topic 8 hours 28 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 11 hours 21 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 17 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 22 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 10 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 13 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 14 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 14 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 14 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 18 hours ago