MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel Agency CEO: Yossi Lubaton Deputy Agency ECD: Yoram Levi Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman Creative Director: Tomer Gidron Copywriter: Liron Cohen / Tal Tirangel Art Director: Nathan Freifeld Account CEO: Nir Federbush Account supervisor: Yogev Weiss / Nataly Ziv Account executive: Michal Yavin Planning: Shai Nisenbaum Photographer: Yoram Ashahim Digital Project Manager: Gitit Sasson Traffic: Danit Atia-Moshe Designers: Udi Dunayer / Helena Roizin Programmer: Leonid Angarov
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Who are the lead actors? They 1 hour 11 min ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 1 hour 31 min ago
- real person 18 hours 31 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 7 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 9 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 10 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 20 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 21 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 2 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 20 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 20 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.