MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 43 min 46 sec ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 45 min 17 sec ago
- very cool 3 hours 27 min ago
- This is so many layers of 5 hours 12 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 15 hours 53 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 16 hours 25 min ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 53 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 7 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 7 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 11 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 13 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 1 day 15 hours ago