MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 day 17 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 2 days 17 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 4 days 21 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 1 day ago
- Dunno 1 week 1 day ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 3 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 3 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 4 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 6 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 6 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 19 hours ago