MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL.. a country that is feeling the same crunch that the rest of the world is, some crafty ad people decided to sell their media (radio) via ... business cards. Wait, this is pretty thanks to (gasp!) QR code. A website was created where people could put their info in, and their erecived pretty blue cards with on QR code on them, but listen to the code and it's basically a radio ad for you. The second example in the clip reminds me a little of the Canon shutter dance 2008 which won Grand Prix in Cannes. Radio can be very clever way to advertise.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This information is worth 2 sec ago
- Ha ha ha! 2 hours 12 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 2 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 3 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 1 hour ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 17 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 21 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago