Rick Weiland is running for US Senate in South Dakota. According to CNN , he's known for being a country singin' minivan drivin' man of the people who wants to run those big business fat cats out of town. This spot is a parody of Bob Dylan's "Big Wheel." And I'm sure he totes asked permission from Mr. Zimmerman to use the song, right?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 hours 22 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 6 hours 55 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 7 hours 17 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 7 hours 27 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 11 hours 10 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 11 hours 26 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 13 hours 10 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 13 hours 49 min ago
- Your concern for the 22 hours 7 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 8 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 11 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 12 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.