Set to a nice sanitized cover of Daniel Johnston's "True Love Will Find You In The End" we see a young boy leave his parents house for a date night. While his parents reminisce about the time they met each other and their first date, we see the boy on his date.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 5 hours 37 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 9 hours 24 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 12 hours 41 min ago
- Some more background info on 13 hours 16 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 19 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 23 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 1 hour ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 6 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 8 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 9 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 17 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 20 hours ago