This spot features the actual cars from drivers who walked away. It's a nice to see people looking at that wreckage and saying "They Lived," over and over again. A nice powerful sentiment. Buy this car and you will live, even if you get in a horrific accident. On the other hand, it also makes me think Suburu are accident prone, which isn't such a nice sentiment.
CLIENT: Subaru of America Agency: Carmichael Lynch Chief Creative Officer: Dave Damman Exec Creative Director: Randy Hughes Writer, Associate Creative Director: Conn Newton Art Director, Associate Creative Director: Michael Rogers Head of Production: Joe Grundhoefer Executive Producer: Brynn Hausmann Business Manager: Vicki Oachs Account Service Team: David Eiben Krista Kelly Kate Moret PRODUCTION Production Company: Park Pictures Director: Lance Acord Executive Producer: MaryAnn Marino Line. Producer: Aristides McGarry Director of Photography: Lance Acord POST PRODUCTION Edit House: Whitehouse Post, NY Editor: Stephen Jess Assistant Editor: Tim Quackenbush VFX House / Online Artist(s): Volt, Minneapolis / Steve Medin Telecine: Sean Coleman, Company 3 Audio Mix: BWN Music (Carl White) Sound Design: BWN Music (Carl White) MUSIC “Clear Moment” (Miles Hankins via scoreAscore) Composer: Miles Hankins via scoreAscore Music Supervisor: Jonathan Hecht TALENT On-camera talent: Tim Lane Voice Over Talent: Tim Lane Diane Luby Lane Millie Lane Charlie Burrows Aaron Norwell Frederick Lawrence Stephen Taylor Kevin Bowers Justin Beere (announcer)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- How childish. For Play-Asia 38 min 56 sec ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 hour 18 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 8 hours 57 min ago
- Emasing! 12 hours 26 min ago
- Love these. 13 hours 27 min ago
- HA! Cute. 19 hours 35 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 3 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 16 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 16 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 11 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 16 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 17 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.