Grey New York open their anti-gun campaign with this scenario: an older man is going postal in an office, but he's using a very old muskot and forgot to affix his bayonet to it so after one shot he has to stop and reload .... The point being that US gun laws are antiquated because apparently the 1994 federal assault weapons ban was a hundred years ago, and man now I feel older than usual, thanks for that. Why didn't this guy Ed use the gun powder for a bomb instead? He's got the gun powder, clearly. Oh, that's right, because Ed is a crazy person. They aren't very logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 hours 32 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 10 hours 24 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 10 hours 45 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 10 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 9 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 14 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 3 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 5 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 6 days ago