Grey New York open their anti-gun campaign with this scenario: an older man is going postal in an office, but he's using a very old muskot and forgot to affix his bayonet to it so after one shot he has to stop and reload .... The point being that US gun laws are antiquated because apparently the 1994 federal assault weapons ban was a hundred years ago, and man now I feel older than usual, thanks for that. Why didn't this guy Ed use the gun powder for a bomb instead? He's got the gun powder, clearly. Oh, that's right, because Ed is a crazy person. They aren't very logical.
Client: States United to Prevent Gun Violence Spot: "Ed—A Petition for Stronger Gun Laws" Agency: Grey, New York President, Chief Creative Officer: Tor Myhren Executive Creative Directors: Steve Krauss, Ari Halper Creative Director, Art Director: Eric Schutte Associate Creative Director, Copywriter: Rob Carducci Copywriter: Richard Bullock Creative Reputation Manager: Rachel West Vice President, Account Director: Elizabeth Gilchrist Assistant Account Executive: Cassie Novick Executive Vice President, Director of Broadcast Production: Bennett McCarroll Producer: Floyd Russ Associate Producer: Sam Howard Production Company: Harvest Director: Adam Goldstein Executive Producers: Bonnie Goldfarb, Rob Sexton Line Producer: Francie Moore Director of Photography: Roman Jakobi Editorial: Mackenzie Cutler Editor: Gavin Cutler Assistant Editor: Ryan Steele Producer: Sasha Hirschfeld Visual Effects: Method Studios Lead Flame Artist: Jay Hawkins Matte Painter: Stella Ampatci Visual Effects Producer: Jenn Dewey Sound Design: Vision Post Sound Designer: Ryan Hobler Producer: Lindsay Brzowski Music: G&E Music
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 14 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 17 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 20 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 59 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 3 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 4 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 11 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 15 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 16 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 22 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 5 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 19 hours ago