Here's a very poetic love letter written to summer, from winter. In it, Winter laments his case. No one's written songs about him, so one likes to hang with him, and no one wants and endless winter, like all the things summer related. Heck, winter doesn't even have a beer.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Ironically, this being shared 26 min 20 sec ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 1 hour 3 sec ago
- Pretty much. :) 6 hours 29 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 5 hours 41 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 23 hours 40 min ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 6 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 6 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 20 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 21 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 21 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 3 days 47 min ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 20 hours ago