Our friends at Biscuit sent over this ad directed by Steve Rogers for BMF, Australia. Some of the looks Lionel gives the camera through the fridge are pretty darn spot on. Plus, who wouldn't love to find Lionel in their fridge playing a bit of music and pouring them a pint? Although if you do think you actually see Mr. Ritchie in your fridge, maybe you should stop drinking.
Director: Steve Rogers Production Company: Biscuit Agency: BMF, Sydney, Australia Creative Director: Justin Ruben Art Director: Alex Booker Copywriter: Philip Sicklinger Agency producer: Jenny Lee-Archer Post: The Editors Editor: Bernard Garry
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 hour 5 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 5 hours 46 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 5 hours 47 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 13 hours 24 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 16 hours 53 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 21 hours 27 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 21 hours 48 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 21 hours 58 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 1 hour ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 1 hour ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 1 day 3 hours ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 1 day 4 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.