Our friends at Biscuit sent over this ad directed by Steve Rogers for BMF, Australia. Some of the looks Lionel gives the camera through the fridge are pretty darn spot on. Plus, who wouldn't love to find Lionel in their fridge playing a bit of music and pouring them a pint? Although if you do think you actually see Mr. Ritchie in your fridge, maybe you should stop drinking.
Director: Steve Rogers Production Company: Biscuit Agency: BMF, Sydney, Australia Creative Director: Justin Ruben Art Director: Alex Booker Copywriter: Philip Sicklinger Agency producer: Jenny Lee-Archer Post: The Editors Editor: Bernard Garry
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Duuuuude. 1 hour 25 min ago
- (No subject) 3 hours 43 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 19 hours 4 min ago
- watched it many times! 23 hours 16 min ago
- just great 23 hours 17 min ago
- great video! 23 hours 18 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 5 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 7 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 8 hours ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 9 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 17 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 20 hours ago