Our friends at Biscuit sent over this ad directed by Steve Rogers for BMF, Australia. Some of the looks Lionel gives the camera through the fridge are pretty darn spot on. Plus, who wouldn't love to find Lionel in their fridge playing a bit of music and pouring them a pint? Although if you do think you actually see Mr. Ritchie in your fridge, maybe you should stop drinking.
Director: Steve Rogers Production Company: Biscuit Agency: BMF, Sydney, Australia Creative Director: Justin Ruben Art Director: Alex Booker Copywriter: Philip Sicklinger Agency producer: Jenny Lee-Archer Post: The Editors Editor: Bernard Garry
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 18 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 22 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 46 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 5 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 7 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 8 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 16 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 19 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 20 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 2 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 10 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.