A science teacher raps about hair gel and binders in a magic lab filled with colorful chemical explosions and pencil trees emerging from pots.
Client: Target Spot Titles: "English Teacher" :30 Broadcast + Cinema, "Science Teacher" :30 Broadcast, "Music Teacher" :30 Broadcast Release Date: July 13, 2012 Advertising Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Creative Director(s): Guy Seese, Julia Leach Art Director: Patty Fogarty Copywriter: Dan Kroeger Product Specialist: Katie Reardon Business Manager: Teresa Lutz Account Executive: Kara York Account Supervisor: Adam Craw Broadcast Producer: Hayley Goggin Art Producer: Eugenie Frerichs Production Company: Furlined Director: Andreas Nilsson President: Diane McCarter Executive Producer: Eriks Krumins Head of Production: Merilee Newman Line Producer: Pete Vitale VFX Studio: a52 VFX Supervisor: Jesse Monsour Lead CG Artist: Kirk Shintani CG Artist: Christopher Janney, Joe Chiechi Executive Producer: Jennifer Sofio Hall Producer: Meredith Tomasulo, Heather Johan Editorial Company: Joint Editorial Editor: Katie Turinski Assistant Editor: Steve Sprinkel Producer: Lisa Ashe Executive Producer: Patty Brebner
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 12 hours 6 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 12 hours 12 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 13 hours 14 min ago
- This is so bad its 22 hours 8 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 1 hour ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 23 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 4 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 16 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 19 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 19 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 20 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.