Kevin Ward of bi-coastal Original has directed a new, action-driven campaign for CASIO in which extreme athletes test the ultimate toughness of the company’s new G'zOne Commando™ wireless phone. Conceived by The Richards Group, the campaign comprises six spots and features elite athletes from surfing, BMX racing, adventure running and other sports.
In one spot, a boxer pounds a phone strapped to a heavy bag. It survives. In another, three phones are strapped to the hood and undercarriage of a rally car that then proceeds to roar through a rugged, dirt course. The phones continue to work flawlessly. The spots end with the tagline, "Shock resistant…water resistant…life resistant."
- Twitter has forever killed 1 day 15 hours ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 2 days 14 hours ago
- Ha ha ha! 3 days 9 hours ago
- It would appear that 4 days 9 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 4 days 10 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 2 days ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 4 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 5 days ago