Kevin Ward of bi-coastal Original has directed a new, action-driven campaign for CASIO in which extreme athletes test the ultimate toughness of the company’s new G'zOne Commando™ wireless phone. Conceived by The Richards Group, the campaign comprises six spots and features elite athletes from surfing, BMX racing, adventure running and other sports.
In one spot, a boxer pounds a phone strapped to a heavy bag. It survives. In another, three phones are strapped to the hood and undercarriage of a rally car that then proceeds to roar through a rugged, dirt course. The phones continue to work flawlessly. The spots end with the tagline, "Shock resistant…water resistant…life resistant."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 10 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 14 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 14 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago