Kevin Ward of bi-coastal Original has directed a new, action-driven campaign for CASIO in which extreme athletes test the ultimate toughness of the company’s new G'zOne Commando™ wireless phone. Conceived by The Richards Group, the campaign comprises six spots and features elite athletes from surfing, BMX racing, adventure running and other sports.
In one spot, a boxer pounds a phone strapped to a heavy bag. It survives. In another, three phones are strapped to the hood and undercarriage of a rally car that then proceeds to roar through a rugged, dirt course. The phones continue to work flawlessly. The spots end with the tagline, "Shock resistant…water resistant…life resistant."
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 days 9 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 3 days 8 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 5 days 13 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 2 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 4 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 4 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 5 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 11 hours ago
- My favourite is the "my 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 1 day ago