BBR Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv have applied to the Guinness Book of Records for having created the world's largest dress.
The 100 square meter garment appears on a huge billboard in Tel Aviv,
part of a campaign for a new fly-on-the-wall documentary, Connected.
The series follows the private lives of five different women, who document every detail of their daily routines with video cameras.
Wiewers can watch all of the footage live, 24 hours a day.
The 6-storey high wall billboard features the cast of the show in full size,
with the main character wearing the record-breaking dress, which reveals all to passersby below - just as the show promises to 'expose everything'.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 hours 1 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 17 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 22 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 23 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago