BBR Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv have applied to the Guinness Book of Records for having created the world's largest dress.
The 100 square meter garment appears on a huge billboard in Tel Aviv,
part of a campaign for a new fly-on-the-wall documentary, Connected.
The series follows the private lives of five different women, who document every detail of their daily routines with video cameras.
Wiewers can watch all of the footage live, 24 hours a day.
The 6-storey high wall billboard features the cast of the show in full size,
with the main character wearing the record-breaking dress, which reveals all to passersby below - just as the show promises to 'expose everything'.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 21 hours 30 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 22 hours 19 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 20 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 12 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 16 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 1 day ago