BBR Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv have applied to the Guinness Book of Records for having created the world's largest dress.
The 100 square meter garment appears on a huge billboard in Tel Aviv,
part of a campaign for a new fly-on-the-wall documentary, Connected.
The series follows the private lives of five different women, who document every detail of their daily routines with video cameras.
Wiewers can watch all of the footage live, 24 hours a day.
The 6-storey high wall billboard features the cast of the show in full size,
with the main character wearing the record-breaking dress, which reveals all to passersby below - just as the show promises to 'expose everything'.
- For more details of campaign 2 days 17 hours ago
- "Testimonials by celebrities 3 days 15 hours ago
- Those mock Nazi ad slogans 4 days 6 hours ago
- It's the same story-idea as 4 days 9 hours ago
- If Snoopy and the Red Baron 4 days 13 hours ago
- Celebs or e-celebs make no 2 days 11 hours ago
- I just question the idea of 5 days 11 hours ago
- It's the studio lighting on 5 days 19 hours ago
- They also serve as both 5 days 19 hours ago
- The ones we've worked with 6 days 3 hours ago
- What an awful 'prize'. 20% 6 days 9 hours ago
- Who told you influencers don 6 days 9 hours ago