From the moment we heard the shifting layers of Bloc Party's 'Obscene' we knew things were going to get weird. At the studio we had been experimenting with face tracking and digital doubles and this piece became an experimental platform for some new techniques. Once we involved our friends at ACACA Studio in Sao Paulo, led by designer and animator Raquel Falkenbach, we knew things were going to get even weirder. The unfiltered visuals are a pretty raw projection of our collective psyche (yes, including the poodle). We aren't completely sure what we've created here, but we love the way it makes us feel.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 20 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago