From the moment we heard the shifting layers of Bloc Party's 'Obscene' we knew things were going to get weird. At the studio we had been experimenting with face tracking and digital doubles and this piece became an experimental platform for some new techniques. Once we involved our friends at ACACA Studio in Sao Paulo, led by designer and animator Raquel Falkenbach, we knew things were going to get even weirder. The unfiltered visuals are a pretty raw projection of our collective psyche (yes, including the poodle). We aren't completely sure what we've created here, but we love the way it makes us feel.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is great! 2 hours 30 min ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 3 hours 49 min ago
- I've drunk that. Not 1 day 12 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 1 day 12 hours ago
- very cool 1 day 14 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 16 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 2 days 3 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 2 days 3 hours ago
- There's an interview with 2 days 12 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 18 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 19 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 23 hours ago