If you thought it was a bit odd last week when J walter Thompson announced it was being "globally rebranded" to JWT, as most people call it "JWT" anyway, you haven't seen nothing yet.
To remind everyone what their "new" name is JWT London created a huge promo book with the strange title "Hold My Skateboard While I Kiss Your Girlfriend". The interesting stuff is at the end of the book where Jean-Pierre Khazen, the photographer who likes masks and did the did the strange "save yourself" Diesel ad campaign of 2001, has a bunch of photographs coupled with a rating system for exactly how bad - or great - your idea is.
- Dear Tango, 10 hours 18 min ago
- Now I'll never go on school 1 day 6 hours ago
- My hair is longer now, so 1 day 7 hours ago
- You look like Viviam James 1 day 22 hours ago
- When I write about BitTorrent 2 days 11 hours ago
- The use of misogyny is 2 days 13 hours ago
- As a distribution protocol, 2 days 13 hours ago
- Slight-of-hand meets 2 days 14 hours ago
- For the common user, there's 2 days 14 hours ago
- *facepalm* 3 days 23 hours ago
- What on earth are you 3 days 23 hours ago
- I cannot disagree with you 3 days 23 hours ago