Unicef Sweden want all you slacktivists to stop clicking "like" and start donating money again. The tool chosen to shame the slactivists is their own favorite language, sarcasm. Two young boys in a terrible looking third world home say they feel a lot of hope, to not worry about becoming sick, because Unicef Sweden may get 200,000 likes on facebook soon and then everything will be OK. Ouch, it burns.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 18 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago