Here's a catchy little tune about getting addicted to, and then dying from, a heroin overdose. The spot itself is not so upbeat. It aired in St Louis (which has a big problem with heroin) during Super Bowl XLIX.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 12 hours 59 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 18 hours 16 min ago
- I'm with you there. 18 hours 17 min ago
- I feel like the song needed a 18 hours 28 min ago
- If they'd made it less 21 hours 21 min ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 5 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 10 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 15 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 16 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 2 days 1 hour ago
- Funny. That looked pretty 2 days 12 hours ago
- A month late, yo. #Epicstrut. 2 days 15 hours ago