Cute little spots. They look almost as if they were made from cut paper. Baby three-toed sloth!
Agency: Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener Client: Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle Director, Marketing & Corporate Relations: Jim Bennett Agency: Wong, Doody, Crandall, Wiener, Seattle Creative Director: Monkey Watson Copywriter: Peter Trueblood Art Directors: Caitlin Finn, Daoust Huertas Sr. Graphic Designer: Ramon Vasquez Producer/EP: Steph Huske Account Supervisor: Heidi Brown Design and Animation: Crush Director: Crush Creative Director: Gary Thomas Senior Designer & Animator: Yoho Yue Designer & Illustrator: Jullian Ablaza Illustrator: Ashley Barron Senior Producer: Janice Rebelo Executive Producer: Jo-ann Cook
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 hours 26 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 6 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 8 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 13 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 15 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 23 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 3 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 4 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 10 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 18 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 7 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.