This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This song is sooooooooo 17 hours 31 min ago
- This is great! 2 days 11 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 2 days 13 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 3 days 21 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 3 days 21 hours ago
- very cool 4 days 20 min ago
- This is so many layers of 4 days 2 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 4 days 12 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 4 days 13 hours ago
- There's an interview with 4 days 21 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 5 days 3 hours ago
- I would just like to state 5 days 4 hours ago