This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
Client: Yedioth Aharonot Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 5 hours 29 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 5 hours 48 min ago
- I think this commercial is 10 hours 55 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 12 hours 33 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 17 hours 55 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 18 hours 8 sec ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 5 hours 44 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 23 hours 48 min ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 3 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 4 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 6 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 5 hours ago