This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
Client: Yedioth Aharonot Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 14 hours 32 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 17 hours 37 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 22 hours 46 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 7 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 7 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 9 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 9 hours ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 10 hours ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 11 hours ago
- David, I'll be the first to 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 12 hours ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 12 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.