This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
Client: Yedioth Aharonot Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 2 hours 51 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 10 hours 26 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 23 hours 57 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 4 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 19 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 10 min ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 19 min ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 3 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 23 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 7 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 10 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 4 hours ago