This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Just to preempt any derails, 13 min 34 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 22 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 14 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 18 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 17 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 5 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago