This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 15 hours 40 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 7 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 11 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 13 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago