This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
Client: Yedioth Aharonot Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 hour 32 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 6 hours 42 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 15 hours 7 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 15 hours 9 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 17 hours 1 min ago
- While I think you've turned 17 hours 26 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 18 hours 13 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 19 hours 15 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 9 hours 38 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 20 hours 27 min ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 20 hours 37 min ago
- Ms. Ryan is awesome!! She 2 days 2 hours ago