This campaign reminds me of how small Israel is in many ways, as the newspaper Yedioth shows younger readers that they've been the most popular newspaper in Israel since 1939. At bus stops near historical sites, the posters displays the front page of the newspaper from the historical event that happened there. Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, the siege of Tel-Aviv, Israels biggest social protest in 2011, Madonnas concert, bombings during world war two. Lots of history, very local and effective as the newspaper circulation rose with 1.6% during the campaigns run.
Client: Yedioth Aharonot Ad agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I like to have you're fantasy 3 min 49 sec ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 5 min 53 sec ago
- That is completely false. She 3 hours 49 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 4 hours 31 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 6 hours 54 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 5 hours 16 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 8 hours 30 min ago
- I just like that they had the 9 hours 31 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 9 hours 36 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 10 hours 12 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 4 hours ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.