Duran Duran had this commercial yanked because the song offended a couple of people. It offended them because it reminded them that a woman was singing "Hungry Like The Wolf" when she shot her children. Thirty Years ago. I guess no one complained when it was used in an Old Spice ad, or when they hear it on the radio, but there yo go. America. It's a weird place.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Great Information! It is 27 min 26 sec ago
- After read this article, i'm 28 min 38 sec ago
- Great Information! It is 1 hour 36 min ago
- "You'll be OK probably" 2 days 20 hours ago
- Nobody is seriously getting a 4 days 1 hour ago
- First off, that snark though. 4 days 4 hours ago
- Props for skater working hard 4 days 7 hours ago
- Co-branding between tech 4 days 13 hours ago
- It would be remiss of me to 1 week 6 hours ago
- I love how the girls upset 1 week 17 hours ago
- For the legal nerds, march 6 1 week 18 hours ago
- So basically, it's a 1 week 21 hours ago