As a smartly dressed man walks through iconic South African landmarks like Ellis Park and Vilakazi Street, memories, achievements and ghosts of yesteryear, appear as a reminder to the nation of the times the country has made the world sit up and take notice in the past. Some of these places may not ring a bell to non South Africans, but we can still appreciate the look created by Kim who worked with BlackGinger and DOP Paul Gilpin to do this. To create images that had a photographic long exposure field, they shot multiple passes of the same thing at a very high frame rate. This allowed BlackGinger to fade up and reduce the opacity of each and every person, while the strider remains solid throughout the ad.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- It's not necessarily that it 2 hours 14 min ago
- Hi, I think the location is 14 hours 18 min ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 18 hours 9 min ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 1 day 12 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 1 day 13 hours ago
- The headline for he article 1 day 16 hours ago
- I like the tracking in the ad 1 day 19 hours ago
- perfect thanks you 2 days 17 hours ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 3 days 12 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 3 days 12 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 4 days 10 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 4 days 11 hours ago