Popsicle sticks serve as a springboard to true love in a clever new spot directed by Ross Ching of A Common Thread.
Titled "Sweeten Your Life", the spot, directed by Ching on spec, centers on a domino-like chain reaction in which hundreds of the familiar wooden sticks are sent flying in the air. A boy sets up an intricately woven maze of sticks at a beach in order to attract the attention of a young girl. The last stick in the chain tumbles in a plastic cup held by the girl. It bears a message asking her for a date.
- Twitter has forever killed 17 hours 20 min ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 1 day 16 hours ago
- Ha ha ha! 2 days 11 hours ago
- It would appear that 3 days 11 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 3 days 12 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 1 day ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 3 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 4 days ago