Popsicle sticks serve as a springboard to true love in a clever new spot directed by Ross Ching of A Common Thread.
Titled "Sweeten Your Life", the spot, directed by Ching on spec, centers on a domino-like chain reaction in which hundreds of the familiar wooden sticks are sent flying in the air. A boy sets up an intricately woven maze of sticks at a beach in order to attract the attention of a young girl. The last stick in the chain tumbles in a plastic cup held by the girl. It bears a message asking her for a date.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 18 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago