I honestly don't want to know why some of the things are they way they are in this bizarre, hallucination style scene in a shoddy motel written and directed by Crobin as a spec piece for Tic Tac. That's "Shake things up" Tic-Tac, and I feel a bit shook up after watching this disturbing three minute bit. So many ??????
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 13 hours 2 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 7 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 7 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago