I honestly don't want to know why some of the things are they way they are in this bizarre, hallucination style scene in a shoddy motel written and directed by Crobin as a spec piece for Tic Tac. That's "Shake things up" Tic-Tac, and I feel a bit shook up after watching this disturbing three minute bit. So many ??????
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Amazing blog! Do you have any 3 hours 6 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 10 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 2 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 6 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 7 hours ago