I honestly don't want to know why some of the things are they way they are in this bizarre, hallucination style scene in a shoddy motel written and directed by Crobin as a spec piece for Tic Tac. That's "Shake things up" Tic-Tac, and I feel a bit shook up after watching this disturbing three minute bit. So many ??????
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 4 hours 51 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 5 hours 40 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 4 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 19 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 6 min ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 7 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 10 hours ago