Popsicle sticks serve as a springboard to true love in a clever new spot directed by Ross Ching of A Common Thread.
Titled "Sweeten Your Life", the spot, directed by Ching on spec, centers on a domino-like chain reaction in which hundreds of the familiar wooden sticks are sent flying in the air. A boy sets up an intricately woven maze of sticks at a beach in order to attract the attention of a young girl. The last stick in the chain tumbles in a plastic cup held by the girl. It bears a message asking her for a date.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- "because they're not secure 3 hours 26 min ago
- This ad is really good. One 1 day 16 hours ago
- You know this has got to be 1 day 21 hours ago
- You know the frogs were huge 1 day 21 hours ago
- Thank you so much for 1 day 21 hours ago
- Thanks for finding my 1 day 22 hours ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 3 days 15 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 3 days 19 hours ago
- Hi there, this video was made 3 days 21 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 3 days 21 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 3 days 22 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 3 days 23 hours ago