New York City-based creative post team, Fluid, Butter, Mr. Bronx, and Platige Image, have rolled out a charming arts & crafts-style campaign for Pillsbury Toaster Strudel. Commissioned by Saatchi & Saatchi, the ads are the result of an all-inclusive effort executed by the entire Fluid family, making for a cohesive final product and a showcase for the companies’ full-service capabilities.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 5 hours 25 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago