Daft punk dusts off some styles from the 70s and make their ads retronaut styling press ads, as if found in a stack of 40 year old magazines. Maybe they're hiding behind this style because life was easier then, and you could have a half-naked women in an ad without the internet breaking out in hives.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I was interested to read 2 hours 8 min ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 19 hours 4 min ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 days 23 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 6 days 13 hours ago
- Dunno 6 days 23 hours ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 1 day ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 2 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 2 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 2 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 4 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 4 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 1 week 5 days ago