Daft punk dusts off some styles from the 70s and make their ads retronaut styling press ads, as if found in a stack of 40 year old magazines. Maybe they're hiding behind this style because life was easier then, and you could have a half-naked women in an ad without the internet breaking out in hives.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have fun with, cause I 1 hour 4 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 2 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 6 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 7 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago