As a smartly dressed man walks through iconic South African landmarks like Ellis Park and Vilakazi Street, memories, achievements and ghosts of yesteryear, appear as a reminder to the nation of the times the country has made the world sit up and take notice in the past. Some of these places may not ring a bell to non South Africans, but we can still appreciate the look created by Kim who worked with BlackGinger and DOP Paul Gilpin to do this. To create images that had a photographic long exposure field, they shot multiple passes of the same thing at a very high frame rate. This allowed BlackGinger to fade up and reduce the opacity of each and every person, while the strider remains solid throughout the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 9 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 9 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 9 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 14 hours ago